• Jr. Olympic size heated pool
• Over 65 group fitness classes
• Two beautiful playgrounds
• Full-size gymnasium
• State-of-the-art exercise/cardio equipment
• Professional fitness staff
• Discounts on personal training
• FREE babysitting
• FREE group fitness classes
• SilverSneakers™ fitness program for seniors
• Nationally-accredited preschool
• Award-winning traditional day camp including preschool, sports,
special needs, specialty camps and more
• Early childhood learning center including a VPK program
• Afterschool programs
• Discounts on adult education/ special events/ cultural arts
• Active adult activities such as book festival, health fairs, etc.
• Youth/adult recreation leagues
• Health/wellness programs
• Children's enrichment classes
• Family events and programs
• And so much more!
Academy of Continuing Education (ACE) Fees
ACE Add-on JCC Member (Individual)* - $120/yr
ACE Add-on SilverSneakers Member - $120/yr
ACE ONLY membership (Individual)** - $299/yr
ACE ONLY membership (Couple)** - $550/yr
*ACE fees are in addition to any general JCC membership fees.
** Does not include access to the JCC Health Center, pool, or other JCC programs or services exclusive to JCC members.
General Membership Rates*
Family - $69/mo
Two adults residing in the same household with children under 22
Couple - $64/mo
Two adults residing in the same household with no dependent children
Individual - $50/mo
Individual age 17 and over
Senior Individual - $40/mo
Individual age 65 and over
Senior Couple - $53/mo
At least one adult over 65 and residing in the same household
Teen/College Student - $30/mo
Individual teens (Grades 7-12) w/ parental consent or full-time college students
There is a 12-consecutive month minimum contract for new members. After the minimum contract term is met, membership may be cancelled at any time by providing written notification 30 days prior to the cancellation date.
$95 Registration/security fee required. Fee includes two access cards. 12-Month minimum general membership required for Preschool.
Fees and rates effective as of January 10, 2018
Call the Membership Office at 561-740-9000 for more information and to schedule a tour of the facilities.