The mission of the Mandel Jewish Community Center of the Palm Beaches is to build community and enhance connection to Jewish life.
The top priorities of the JCC are:
• Connecting families to Jewish life
• Healthy living
• High-quality Jewish cultural arts
• Connecting people to Israel
• Reaching out to the broader community
Mandel JCC, Palm Beach Gardens: The Center of the Jewish Community
The new Mandel JCC, Palm Beach Gardens is located on Hood Road just west of Central Boulevard with its award-winning preschool and camp at the heart of the facility.
Inside the Mandel JCC:
• Award Winning Jewish Early Childhood Learning Center
• Dynamic Summer Camp
• Indoor children’s play area
• Full-size gymnasium for sport leagues and recreation
• Designated fitness studio for zumba, pilates and yoga, as well as martial arts and TRX suspension training classes
• Gymnastics studio for ages two and older
• Contemporary social hall perfect for community events and private parties
• Fully equipped classrooms for adult education
• Modern teaching kitchen
• Art gallery and Café
• Acclaimed special needs programming
• Tech hub featuring hotspots, flat screen tvs and special seat-mounted wireless controls for video games
• Youth lounge for parties, classes and after-school enrichments
On the Campus:
• Gorgeous, expansive aquatics center featuring splash grounds and beach-front entrance, plus a convenient eating area
• Full-size soccer and softball fields
• New, state-of-the-art playgrounds providing hours of fun for children of all ages
|Premier Programming in Your Community:
• Community-wide Hanukkah and Israel Independence Day celebrations
• Donald M. Ephraim Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival
• Jewish Book Festival and Luncheon
• Fitness and wellness classes including Pilates, Yoga, Zumba and boot camp
• Academy of Continuing Education (ACE)
• Adult softball and sports leagues
• Music classes for babies and toddlers
• Special needs programming
• Family programming
Inner Circle: A monthly newsletter for families in the Northern Palm Beaches
Each issue features resourceful content about everything from how to celebrate and educate children about Jewish holidays to how to select an early childhood center, as well as program information, updates on the Mandel JCC and much more.
Register here to receive the Inner Circle each month.
|The Barbara & Jack Kay Early Childhood Learning Center
The little faces that grace our doorstep each day are why we are here. The JCC’s preschool is based on a forward-thinking and constantly evolving – yet deep-rooted educational philosophy. The program focuses on welcoming children and their families into a quality educational experience based on Jewish values.
Children are encouraged to develop and grow as individuals as well as members of the Jewish community. Classrooms are designed to provoke inquiry, wonder, creativity and intellectual engagement at the earliest age.
Early registration is now open, with classes offered for children from three months to five-years old. See the program for yourself; schedule a tour with director, Veronica Maravankin, of our current West Palm Beach location or our mock classroom, located at the JCC North.
Learn more here, or call 561.712.5252.
|Camp Shalom: Where Memories are Made
Imagine the possibilities at the Mandel JCC! JCC Camp Shalom has provided an exhilarating, dynamic Jewish camp experience for more than 40 years. The new campus will offer campers a full aquatics center, regulation size sports fields, a nature preserve, and expansive spaces for art, cooking, drama, music and dance.
Specialty week-long camps include circus, cheerleading, surfing, horseback riding, skateboarding and teen travel. Camp Shalom has programs for children in grades K-8, with an additional program for special needs children and teens up to 18-years old.
Throughout the summer and all-year-long, the JCC is the premier Jewish location for special needs children and teens up to age 18. One of most vital programs, our Special Needs program welcomes the entire community and works with children and teens up to 18-years old, as well as with their families.
The program is geared to those with Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, developmental delays and more, and is taught by professionals with experience working with special needs children.
|Adults in Action
The JCC’s Academy of Continuing Education (ACE) currently boasts more than 750 members in Boynton Beach. A resounding success, it educates, enlightens and entertains adults eager to connect with the Jewish community and pursue the joy of learning in a warm, supportive atmosphere.
In addition to ACE, there’s also activities ranging from cards to yoga, to annual events like the Book Festival and the Donald M. Ephraim Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival.
…. And, this is just the beginning!
Call 561.712.5200 for more information.