Initial Workout Orientation and 30 Minute Personal Training Session
As a new member, you’ll benefit from learning about our fitness center from one of our certified personal trainers. We will provide an initial workout orientation to the fitness center and give you a 30 minute personal training session all at no cost. It’s important that you get educated about what we have available to you as part of your fitness membership. During the orientation and training session, we will address the below:
Initial Workout Orientation:
- What are each of the machines, what they are used for, and how do I use them?
- What do I use to target certain muscle groups?
- How often should I be using the equipment?
- What’s the safest way to use the equipment?
- How do I operate the equipment?
- What are some group fitness classes I might enjoy?
- What other amenities does the fitness center offer?
- How can I achieve my personal goals?
- How can I get motivated to live a healthy lifestyle by making fitness part of my routine?
- Are you currently making an effort to be healthy?
30 Minute Personal Training Session:
- How often, how long, what type, what intensity of exercise?
- A specific exercise plan will be in place to meet your goals and limitations
- Make sure that you are maximizing your workout potential by understanding how and when to use the various pieces of equipment available in the fitness center. Let us find out what's best for you based on your likes, dislikes, and what you want to get out of your workout!